Admissions and Financial Aid Seminar
What it Takes to Get into College Today
In this seminar you will learn:
- A time-line for success—where you should start in the college planning process.
- How important are SAT & ACT tests and how do colleges value them.
- What the more selective colleges really want to see in your student’s application.
- The financial aid systems and how they work.
- How to maximize your student’s potential to receive scholarships, grants, and forms of merit-aid.
- How it’s possible to attend a Private College for a Public College Price.
- Plus much much more…
Can’t make one of the free seminars? Private seminars are available. Please call 845-605-1100, email Stephanie@collegeplanning101.org or stop in our office at 1131 Route 55, Suite 1, Lagrangeville, NY 12540 to schedule one at your convenience.