Seminar & Calendar Registration
Admissions and Financial Aid - What it takes to get into college today!
In this class you will learn:
Don’t miss this informative seminar!
- A time-line for success—where you should start in the college planning process.
- How important are SAT & ACT tests and how they can make college affordable.
- What the more selective colleges really want to see in your student’s application.
- The financial aid systems and how they work and why it’s important to have your expected family contribution (EFC) calculated BEFORE your student visits colleges.
- How to maximize your student’s potential to receive scholarships, grants, and forms of merit aid.
- The differences between the FAFSA and CSS Profile financial aid forms and how they affect the cost of college.
- What financial aid really means to a family and how need is determined.
- The parental, student and other family assets that take away from qualifying for financial aid.
- The differences between the federal and private loan programs.
- How it’s possible to attend a Private College for a Public College Price.
- Two case studies showing how college planning makes a difference.
- And much, much more……
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Free Webinar - Admissions & Financial Aid - hosted by Warner Library
Powered by Events Manager